AP Exam Fees/payment options
ONLINE PAYMENT will CLOSE 10/31/2019
Payment is due by 10/31/2019 for the May 2020 AP Tests.
Thanks to the support of PFLASA, we are able to lower the cost for students who are taking more than one AP exam. If you would like to provide an additional donation to further support Advanced Placement Programming and Testing at LASA, there is a donation field in the online exam registration system.
We hope that all of our students are able to take the Advanced Placement exams they would like to attempt. Please contact Mrs. San Czaplinski if financial concerns are preventing your student from participating.
All payments should be made by Thursday, October 31, 2019.
ONLINE through School Cash Online
Online payment will open October 3, 2019.
Beginning October 3, 2019, payments can be made online using the link below. First time users should click the link and choose "Get Started Today" to register for School Cash Online. https://austinisd.schoolcashonline.com/
*Please Note that there is a standard convenience fee added to the cost of each exam through the online payment system of schoolcashonline. To see what those prices are, please click here for regular pricing or here for free/reduced pricing.
CASH, CHECK/MONEY ORDER
- Payments will also be accepted during lunch in the library on Wednesday and Thursday, October 30-31, 2019.
- Payments can not be made between classes or after school.
- Students' names and ID numbers should be included in the memo blank and checks should be payable to LASA APs.
Late Registration or Cancelled Exams
- When registering for an exam be sure to keep in mind that this year's late registration has changed to $40 per exam.
- There are NO REFUNDS for cancelled exams.