Students in Dance I will learn basic techniques for all types of dance, with a specific focus on ballet, jazz, social dance, and precision dance. Students also have the opportunity to choreograph using both learned techniques and their own personal dance experiences.
Dance II-IV is a continuation of Dance I, in which more techniques are developed and the basics are further refined, with a greater focus on a student choreography. There may be a performance opportunity at the end of each semester for parents and peers where dance students are able to display the results of their hard work and creativity.
Check out some of their past competition performances:
- Team Lyrical "People Help the People" by Birdy: https://youtu.be/Bc9Qn5Vj6Oc
- Officer Jazz "Black Mambo" by Glass Animals: https://youtu.be/VT5iD4p4_fE
- Hip Hop "Cardi B + Mi Gente" mix: https://youtu.be/T1b_0imREh0
- Officer Contemporary "Eye of the Needle" by Sia: https://youtu.be/JnKwnTfawYc
- Team Jazz "Found My Vibe" by Sarah Bollinger: https://youtu.be/FF51FCObsmA