How to Apply
You must reside within the Austin ISD boundaries in order to apply to LASA High School for the 2019-2020 school year.
DEADLINE: Postmark deadline is January 19, 2019
HOW TO APPLY TO LASA
- Do you live in AISD?
- If no, you may not apply to LASA High School for the 2019-2020 school year.
- If yes, do you have an AISD parent cloud account? (*Be sure you do NOT create a new account if you already have one with AISD.)
- If no, you must create a parent cloud account before you can complete the application information. You will need to submit proof of residence in Austin ISD (utility bill in parent name).
- If yes, go to step #2.
- Student needs to complete an AISD Intent to Apply for a Magnet/Application Program.
- Before filling out the AISD Intent to Apply for a Magnet/Application Program, please gather the email addresses for your AISD teachers that will be providing recommendations for you.
- LASA strongly recommends that students ask teachers in person if they will complete a Letter of Recommendation before you complete the AISD Intent to Apply for a Magnet/Application Program.
- In the parent cloud, search for the "AISD Intent to Apply" tile.
- Once you complete the AISD Intent to Apply for a Magnet/Application Program, you will receive an email from the district with a link to the LASA application. All students need to complete the LASA Application. If you would rather submit a hard copy of the application, print out the application below.